Saturday, July 4, 2009

Connecting Breeze

I thought I would share my words on the wind that I wrote on some cardboard while we were driving in Oregon.

"I close my eyes and embrace the fresh and pure scent of the Southern Oregon air and think to myself all the subtle joys this job brings to me. Each day I cherish the steep and scenic hills that we encounter during our travel time. The wind passes along an appreciation for our surroundings and our standing in life at that very point in time. It opens your soul and creates clarity in the vision of your life. The wisdom it grants us is presented, always, in a positive and supportive manner. The wind opens our minds and eyes to all the beauty that it touches each moment of our existence, and connects ours emotions to their surroundings in a very poetic embrace. Each turn up the hillside creates a brisker touch that provides an inverse effect of cooler temperatures with warmer views of prestine nature beneath us."

Luke

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Luke!

    FANTASTIC pictures! We love reading your blog and of course are always saying our prayers for your health and safety. Sounds like things are going very well and you are getting alot out of this experience, as are we, through you. Peace and blessings to you and your crew,

    Aunt Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha!

    Thanks for your prayers and you kind words. The experience has been very rewarding, and there's enough to do to get my hyper-active body tired at night. Great to know I'm able to share this with our family! Much love, and thanks for the post.

    luke

    ReplyDelete